The schedule for the Official Release of tickets for the 2018 Monster Energy AUS-X Open Sydney has been finalised as follows:
Exclusive AUS-X Open Ticketing Pre-Sale for Subscribers:
•Starts: 12 pm AEST on Thursday May 31st 2018
•Concludes: 6 pm AEST on Tuesday June 5th 2018
•Tickets available to public: 9 am AEST on Wednesday June 6th 2018
If you’ve signed up for AUS-X Open pre-sale then you’re part of our elite subscribers who will have first grabs at the best seats in the house, before tickets officially go on-sale to the public.
Once signed up to the AUS-X Open pre-sale, you will be the first to receive a link with a unique code to access the best seats available for the pre-sale period being sent on the morning of Thursday May 31st.
AUS-X Open subscribers will also have access to additional ticketing and some of the best seats in the house, held exclusively for AUS-X Open subscribers when tickets go on-sale to the public from 9 am AEST Wednesday June 6.
Grab your mates and start planning the ultimate weekend of extreme motorsport with tickets to the fourth installment of the Monster Energy AUS-X Open Sydney on November 10 at Qudos Bank Arena.
The 2018 Monster Energy AUS-X Open Sydney is shaping up to be the biggest and best Supercross event ever held in Australia, with a world-class rider lineup that will blow fans away and more racing, action and entertainment, including the brand-new triple crown race format, featuring the very best riders in the premier SX1 class going head-to-head across three main event races.
AUS-X Open has revamped ticketing packages and the brand new and extremely limited Ultimate VIP package, new for the first time ever in 2018.
Event Director – Ryan Sanderson maintains there are still plenty of exciting announcements to come and encourages fans to sign-up for the exclusive AUS-X Open pre-sale ticketing opportunity, for first grabs at the best seats in the house.
“For 2018 we’ve definitely listened to our fans feedback and acted on it to ensure the Monster Energy AUS-X Open Sydney event exceeds expectations from a racing, entertainment and value perspective,” Sanderson stated.
“We’ve offered a brand new Ultimate VIP ticketing package that provides unprecedented access to our international stars and the best possible experience at this year’s AUS-X Open. We’ve also increased the racing this year, so that fans will see three main Supercross SX1 final races in one night on Saturday November 10, rather than one main event race. This means triple the starts, triple the action and triple the racing, it’s going to be amazing!”
2018 Monster Energy AUS-X Open Sydney Ticket Pricing & Packages – Saturday November 10:
ULTIMATE VIP PACKAGE – FRIDAY & SATURDAY NOVEMBER 9-10 – $380.00 incl. GST per person
- Ultimate VIP access to AUS-X Open on Saturday 10th November.
- Ultimate VIP’s also receive General Admission ticket(s) on Friday 9th November for Practice and Qualifying sessions for Supercross & Freestyle Motocross, 2-Stroke Showdown and other classes, racing and entertainment. Your General Admission ticket(s) for Friday 9th November will be emailed to you a few days before the event – there is no need to contact Ticketek if these are not received immediately with your Saturday purchase.
- Exclusive Ultimate VIP track walk and photo opportunities on track with the Supercross and Freestyle Motocross stars on Friday November 9
- Exclusive VIP autograph opportunity and session (Friday November 9) in Pit Party Area for Ultimate VIP ticket holders
- Ultimate VIP AUS-X Open Sydney pre-event function (Saturday November 10) within Qudos Bank Arena
- Ultimate VIP check-in and entrance for Friday 9th and Saturday 10th November
- Ultimate VIP Early access to watch practice/qualifying sessions Supercross & Freestyle Motocross (Saturday November 10) including exclusive Q & A session on the track
- Ultimate VIP laminated hard card
- AUS-X Open VIP Pack and VIP package inclusions
- A limited edition Ultimate VIP commemorative gift
- Front row/s seating and the best seats in the house
- And much more Ultimate VIP treatment!
VIP PACKAGE – SATURDAY NOVEMBER 10 – $175.00 incl. GST per person
- VIP access to AUS-X Open on Saturday 10th November.
- Revamped VIP Package, to include over $40 worth of VIP items in addition to some of the best seats in the house;
- Some of the best VIP seats in the house, close to all the action;
- VIP Early access to watch practice/qualifying sessions Supercross & Freestyle Motocross (Saturday November 10) including exclusive Q & A session with Supercross and FMX riders on the track on Saturday November 10;
- Commemorative AUS-X Open VIP Pass and Lanyard;
- Commemorative AUS-X Open Official Poster;
- Exclusive access to watch FMX Practice session(s) on Saturday November 10;
- Over $40 worth of exclusive VIP AUS-X Open Official items;
- VIP AUS-X Open Official bag;
- Discounted GA ticketing for Friday 9th November will be made available only to VIP ticket holders. You will be emailed a link to purchase discounted Friday tickets by AME Management when tickets become available for Friday 9th November. Please ensure your email address is spelt correctly in your account to ensure you receive this portion of the package;
- And much more VIP treatment!
PLATINUM TICKET – SATURDAY NOVEMBER 10 – $129.00 incl. GST per person
•Second Best Seating Group in Venue on Level 1
GOLD TICKET – SATURDAY NOVEMBER 10 – $90.00 incl. GST per person
•Third Best Seating Group in Venue on Level 3
GOLD JUNIOR TICKET – SATURDAY NOVEMBER 10 – $70.00 incl. GST per person (3-14 years of age only)
•Third Best Seating Group in Venue on Level 3
SILVER TICKET – SATURDAY NOVEMBER 10 – $40.00 incl. GST per person
•Fourth Best Seating Group in Venue on Level 3
For any other ticket related inquiries or any difficulties booking please call the Ticketek helpline on 13 28 49.
For group bookings larger than 20, please call Ticketek’s group booking line on 1300 364 001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details regarding Friday November 9 Practice, Qualifying races and sessions for Supercross and Freestyle Motocross will be released at a later date. The best way to have full access to Friday’s action is to purchase the Ultimate VIP Package where you receive automatic entry to the Friday sessions, in addition to the exclusive Ultimate VIP track walk, on-track photo opportunity, and autograph signing session. The Saturday VIP Packages will also enable access to discounted general admission tickets to the Friday night, but all Friday General Admission ticketing will be released at a later date. Platinum, Gold, Gold Junior and Silver tickets are only available for the Saturday AUS-X Open Sydney Event on November 10, additional unallocated General Admission tickets will become available at a later date for the Friday Practice, Qualifying races and sessions for Supercross and Freestyle Motocross.
All subscribers to the pre-sale will be sent another reminder email on Thursday May 31, with a password to purchase limited tickets during the AUS-X Open presale via our exclusive portal on the Ticketek website once the pre-sale opens.
AUS-X Open Subscribers will also have access to a password that will enable access to additional tickets when tickets go ON-SALE to the general public at 9 am AEST on Wednesday 6th June.
Haven’t signed up for Pre-Sale yet? Do it here: